Coaching With Libby
Move from frustration to fulfillment
What is coaching?
What would life look like if you had clarity to move from frustration to fulfillment?
Who needs a coach?
- You feel stuck and can’t determine what your next step should be
- You are facing a difficult challenge and don’t know how to deal with it
- You are finding that you cannot motivate yourself to get things done
- You feel as though you want to go further but have maxed out your current resources
Through coaching you may:
- Get more accomplished in less time
- Improve relationships
- Receive help in making big decisions
- Experience the ability to set and reach goals
Success in coaching comes through:
- Being honest with yourself about what is holding you back
- Being committed to making the changes that foster growth
- Being open to new ways of thinking and acting
- Being accountable
- Being willing to work hard
Ready for A Coach?
If you know that coaching is what you need, then it is time now to schedule your 30-minute discovery session
Do you need a Life Coach?
Download this free assessment and find out:
What coaching is not:
- Counseling is often a process of looking back and healing from past hurts while coaching is focused on looking forward to create actions for growth
- Consulting is different from coaching because the consultant is the expert on a given scenario and makes suggestions for change while in coaching the client is the expert and charts their course of action with the collaboration of the coach
- Mentoring involves advising and counseling in order to provide wisdom and guidance based on one’s own experience for a client. Coaches do not advise or counsel
“Coaching with Libby gave me the courage I needed to move in a direction that was difficult but necessary.”